Recently I found interesting online tool called Flickr Album Maker. With this tool, you can create very nice online photo gallery of all your photo in zippy for your blog or website. Visit Flickr Album Maker online form and it will create ready-to-paste HTML code for your photo gallery after submitting your information.
Slide show of sample photos:
You can get lots of other nice tool at fd’s Flickr Toys. You can create a slideshow and share it with your friends.
This is really a cool stuff. You can post a blog entry on any public Flickr photo to TypePad, Blogger, LiveJournal, Movable Type and many other weblog systems, directly from Flickr! First you need to configure your blog account:
1) Visit http://flickr.com/
2) Sign in to your flicker account
3) Click on Your Account
4) Look for Blogging headings
5) Click on Your blogs > Click on Set up a new blog
6) Then select your blog type
7) Follow the on screen instructions to add account.
Post photo to your blog
1) Sing in to your Flickr account
2) Start browsing photo
3) Select photo on top of every photo your will see Blog this
4) Click on Blog this button to add photo
Have a fun :)