This is really a cool stuff. You can post a blog entry on any public Flickr photo to TypePad, Blogger, LiveJournal, Movable Type and many other weblog systems, directly from Flickr! First you need to configure your blog account:
1) Visit http://flickr.com/
2) Sign in to your flicker account
3) Click on Your Account
4) Look for Blogging headings
5) Click on Your blogs > Click on Set up a new blog
6) Then select your blog type
7) Follow the on screen instructions to add account.
Post photo to your blog
1) Sing in to your Flickr account
2) Start browsing photo
3) Select photo on top of every photo your will see Blog this
4) Click on Blog this button to add photo
Have a fun :)
Ten years ago the World Wide Web came into being for most of us, and
Wired Magazine is marking what has been a remarkable decade of life
changing technology with a series of articles in its August issue. Today we see blogs, wikipedia, open source projects, peer-to-peer networks behold the power of the people.
It may seem obvious now, but those who first imagined the Web had an
uphill battle to persuade people that it was possible – and would be
useful. Kevin Kelly’s “We Are the Web” details the public and
democratic nature of what we now rely on daily. And guess what by 2015 everyone alive will (on average) write a song, author a book, make a video, craft a weblog, and code a program. 175,000 books were published and more than 30,000 music albums were released in the US last year and at the same time 14 million blogs lauanced worldwide. Sure we are the web and future seems to be bright!