This is really a cool stuff. You can post a blog entry on any public Flickr photo to TypePad, Blogger, LiveJournal, Movable Type and many other weblog systems, directly from Flickr! First you need to configure your blog account:
1) Visit http://flickr.com/
2) Sign in to your flicker account
3) Click on Your Account
4) Look for Blogging headings
5) Click on Your blogs > Click on Set up a new blog
6) Then select your blog type
7) Follow the on screen instructions to add account.
Post photo to your blog
1) Sing in to your Flickr account
2) Start browsing photo
3) Select photo on top of every photo your will see Blog this
4) Click on Blog this button to add photo
Have a fun :)
This is funny but really cool stuff, just imagine you are getting an email from the future.
Forbes.com lets you create an e-mail time capsule that will automatically email you in up to 20 years later. It will be a big surprise for you in the future.
Most time capsules involve cramming stuff into a metal box and burying it in a hole in the ground. It’s a method that works –but it’s so primitive. What if you could write an email to yourself, and be assured of receiving it twenty years in the future?
That’s what we’ve done with this email time capsule. Simply fill out the fields below, decide how long you want the capsule to be sealed for, and hit send. We’ll do our best to make sure the message gets delivered.
I hope email ID remains same after 20 years later and most important Forbes.com capsule keep all the information in database and email them on time ;) The E-Mail Time Capsule is here, don’t forget to leave yourself a secret note for the year 2025