A few months ago, the India’s first aircraft showroom opened in Bangalore and they have sold few light aircrafts. Each aircrafts costs around 45-50 lakhs.
Time of India (TOI) reporting other costs of owing a light aircraft:
* Rs. 50,000 a year for maintenance
* Rs. 80,000 yearly insurance
* Rs. 2 lakh for a PPL training course (very high cost)
* Rs. 250 as airport landing charge
* Rs. 5-6 an hour for airport parking charge
* In an hour, in consumes 18 liters, cost you Rs.1200 and you can cover 190 km
Even Test flights cost you Rs.5000
Dam it is f*****g expensive. Only millionaires can own such aircraft.