First visit Sun java site and download latest JRE for Linux. You can download RPM or self-extracting file. All the information to install JRE is on same page, just follow it. Once you downloaded and installed the JRE, you need to restart FireFox and Test your JRE installation.
This workstation supports multiple operating systems, runs both 64-bit and 32-bit applications, offers outstanding graphics capabilities, and provides one of the fastest single-processor x64 performances, bundled with enterprise class development software.
* Comes Preloaded with Solaris 10 OS and enterprise – class development software including Sun Studio 10, Sun Java Studio Creator, and Sun Java Studio
* Sun claim Blazing fast performance
* Runs 64- and 32-bit applications simultaneously
* AMD Opteron CPU, advanced 2-D and 3-D graphics accelerators
* Runs Solaris, Linux and Windows (I would like to see FreeBSD os too)
* Tech spec:
– AMD Opteron Processor
– 1 GIG RAM (512 + 512 Free)
– 80 GIG HD
– ATI Entry 2D graphics accelerator
More info at Sun India web site.