You will find most high rise or tallest building in the commercial capital Mumbai – a city of west-central India on coastal Mumbai Island. It is India’s main port and commercial center. No wonder both commercial and residenical space is a premium.
Remember a building above 24 metres is classified as a high-rise.
List of tallest buildings in India
- The Imperial, Mumbai – 60 Floors
- Ashok Towers 1, Mumbai – 53 Floors
- Planet Godrej Mumbai, 51 Floors
- Shreepati Arcade, Mumbai – 45 Floors
- RNA Mirage, Mumbai – 41 Floors
- Belvedere Court, Mumbai – 40 Floors
- Oberoi Spas, Mumbai – 40 Floors
- Kalpataru Heights, Mumbai – 39 Floors
Above image is the tallest buildings currently under construction in India called ‘The Imperial towers’ in Mumbai.