A recommended list of food rich in zinc and vitamin C to fight with common acne.
Acne is an infection of the skin, caused by changes in the sebaceous glands. The most common form of acne is called acne vulgaris, which means common acne. The redness comes from the inflammation of the skin in response to the infection. Bad acne often leads to bad scars where the skin has the shape of a volcano. It is difficult and expensive to treat acne scars.
A mix of commercial and homemade treatments including diet can help with acne for various reasons. Try the following:
- Cut down sweets, salted snacks, sugar, chocolates
- Eat zinc rich food such as shellfish, nuts, spinach (boiled) Lamb loin (roasted), green peas (boiled), yogurt low-fat, Crimini mushrooms, raw etc.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C
Reduce 6 Things For Healthy Living
Try reducing 6s for a better healthy living:
- Sugar and sweets
- Saturated fasts
- Stress and strain
How do I get rid of stretch marks which are caused pregnancy, obesity or hormonal changes?
Stretch marks are a form of scarring on the skin. The worst part is they do not disappear completely. Stretch marks can be caused by any one of the following reasons:
- Weight gain / obesity
- Body (muscle) building
- Hormonal changes associated with puberty etc.
They can appear anywhere on the body, but are most likely common places are the:
- Upper arms
- Belly-button (abdomen)
Health Risk Associated With Stretch Marks
Stretch Marks pose no health risk in and of themselves, and do not compromise the body’s ability to function normally and may repair itself. However, in most cases you need to use any of the (or combination of all) following technique to get rid of stretch marks:
- Control your diet.
- Certain oils or creams can prevent the development of stretchmarks. However, you need to talk to your local health care service provider before using any oils or creams.
- Some people claims that cocoa butter is an effective moisturizer, byt no research studies have shown its ability to prevent or reduce stretchmarks.
- A surgical procedure called tummy tuck available. There is also fractional laser resurfacing for treating striae.
- Remember stretch marks are scars: they cannot be removed. Their appearance can only be reduced.