Using this site means you accept its terms.
This web site is a personal web blog and collections of links on various topics, but you are 100% responsible for what you do or don’t do with all the information available on it.
Please use ALL information and links with care. I will not be responsible for damages of any kind resulting from its use. The use of this information is your OWN sole responsibility.
The information compiled by Vivek as well as the links to complimentary material are provided "as is" with no warranty, express or implied, for their accuracy or reliability. You use these sites at your own risk, and acknowledge that, while every effort has been made to correct errors before they appear, this site may include certain inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. I makes no representations as to the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information on this site for any purpose.
Furthermore, your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in, with third parties found on or through this site, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such third parties, are solely between you and the third party. I expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties on this site.
I shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (whether or not I have/has been notified of the possibility of such damages).
I expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement to the full extent allowed under the law. Furthermore, no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from TheOS.in shall create any warranty.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained from or made available on the site is done at your own discretion and risk. I expressly disclaims any responsibility for damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
You agree NOT to use the TheOS.in blog to:
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any Content that is harmful, hateful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy harm or threaten minors in any way
- Falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Service; intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international laws
- Harass or "stalk" another individual
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
You acknowledge and agree that TheOS.in may preserve Content forever. You also agree TheOS.in may disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with legal process;
- Respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Vivek and his sites, their users, and the public.